Monday, 8 March 2010

Suspected Ovarian Cyst - Vanished!

I received an e-mail this morning that was so encouraging. It's true that our areas of greatest pain and disappointment can become our areas of greatest breakthrough...

'You came to Stamford Community Church at the end of 2009 for a prophetic evening. You had a word and prayed with me about my fears and anxieties concerning my womb - that week I had previously had a serious bout of crippling stomach pain and the doctors were concerned I might have an ovarian cyst of some sort. I was due to have a scan in hospital and was really stressed about it all.

Thank you for praying with me. That following week I was overwhelmed by a sense of God's love for me and felt a deep peace about going for the scan, knowing that God was in control and there was no need to be anxious. I went for my scan and the nurse said she couldn't find anything remotely wrong. It was all in top working order! :D

Incidentally, I am now 10 weeks pregnant!
How good is our God?!'

He is oustandingly good! Thank you Jesus!

No comments: