Tuesday, 12 January 2010

I wouldn't normally do this, BUT...

I got to preach at King's Arms on Sunday on the topic of my choice. It was lots of fun! Just under a year ago while I was in my bedroom reading a very familiar passage of scripture, God spoke to me in quite a profound way, giving me revelation that has literally changed the way I'm living my life.

I wouldn't normally put a link to preaches I've done on my blog, but I know that God is really on this one and so I'd love for you to have access to it. If you find yourself with a spare 30 minutes anytime soon, have a little listen and then let me know what you think. Enjoy!

You can access the preach here.

1 comment:

Andy Topham said...

It was an excellent preach Wendy, you seemed to be going through a lot of the stuff I had been through in my relationship with God, nice to know others go through it as well.