Thursday, 19 February 2009

Adventure #3 - A Feather from Heaven!

Day 2 at school was amazing! We had brilliant teaching from Kevin Dedmon on the topic of pre-destination. Loads to think about! And then Kris Vallatton spoke about the prophetic - specifically dreams and visions. He was excellent. Really easy to listen to and lots of fun. We all laughed a lot.

Perhaps one of the most fun things for me was seeing a tiny feather floating just above the heads of the people in front of me. Bethel see lots of feathers fall in their sanctuary that appear out of nowhere. A sign to make you wonder! Simon almost caught the feather but it remained just out of reach and then it floated back up towards the ceiling! It felt like another precious gift from my Dad - a further fulfillment of the prophetic promise over my time here - that God is going to bless my socks off!

No comments: