Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Training for Supernatural Ministry


Here's the new FP-Impact project I wrote about a few weeks ago. Information about the training is now on our website. A prospectus and application form are coming soon. Check it out!

We're currently in the process of sorting out the syllabus for the year. That involves me watching 24 teaching DVD's (and PJ and Simon 12 each) from Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry (Redding, California). We're wanting to learn from people who have been running this kind of training for many years and thought Bill Johnson and his team were the perfect choice! It may sound like an arduous task, but God is really ministering to me through the teaching.

Last week I was watching a DVD about knowing God as our Father. As the speaker came to the end of his session he prayed a prayer of healing over the students in the room for how their earthly Father had interacted with them. I found myself crying at my desk as the Holy Spirit came and ministered to me. So far I've watched 5 out of my 24 DVD's. I expect there is more healing to come!!

1 comment:

Jules Burt said...

Very cool. Exciting times. Go girl!